Temporary Floor Layer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: DEJ - 6754531
A position has arisen for a Floor Layer within a leading contractor based in North Wales. This is a key role on a 2 months temporary ongoing basis. It is paying between £12 and £14 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Floor Laying
Your duties will include:
- Screeding and Laying Floor on Tenanted properties
- Planned Programmes on Wet Rooms and Adaptations
- Work will be on social housing properties
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in Vinyl Floor Laying (Essential)
- NVQ Level 2 in Floor Installation or Equivalent (Desirable)
- CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- Own Transport
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.