Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in the South East who are looking for an experienced Interim Freedom of Information Manager to join the team immediately.
The successful FOI Manager will be responsible for:
- Processing and co-ordinating responses to FOI requests
- Processing requests efficiently and ensuring all are in accordance with the FOI Act and all internal processes
- Being the first point of contact for those making requests and setting up cases and requests on the record management system
- Effectively managing timescales to ensure all cases meet internal and statutory deadlines
- Providing FOI knowledge to those teams and departments who are seeking advice and clarification on the FOI legislation
It is essential that the successful FOI Manager has:
- Experience and understanding of the Freedom of Information Act
- A background in delivering an FOI service
- A strong understanding of healthcare services
- Experience working within a customer facing environment
- Strong IT skills across the entire Microsoft Office package
- Excellent written skills and the ability to draft concise and clear responses
If you are interested in this position and available immediately please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Curtis Westley on 020 7557 7667