VennGroupThe specialists in professional recruitment
Forecasting and Capacity Lead
Vacancy Number 6962610
Venn Group is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a major NHS provider based in West Yorkshire who is looking to recruit an interim on a 3 month rolling contract as a Forecasting and Capacity Lead. The post holder is responsible for the day to day core activities within the Forecasting and Capacity Team to help with the National Pandemic Flu outbreak.
- The role plays a key part in reviewing performance management and provide info to the Head of Contracts to enable them to performance manage the contact centres
- Forecasting & Capacity Management for the service working closely with the commissioners whilst establishing the process
- The post holder will be responsible for liaising with the service/commissioners to ensure the facilities provided by the department meet the requirements of the commissioners (Public Health England)
Accountable for the Forecasting & Capacity work within the team and will provide leadership, guidance and development to the analysts, working towards agreed objectives.
These functions support the pandemic flu service for the Forecasting, Capacity, MI & Reporting. The post holder will liaise with the service/commissioners to ensure the facilities provided by the department meet the requirements of the commissioners.
You will join a large, well-established NHS organisation and be expected to be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. Experience of working within a call centre environment within a resource planning and MI role, with knowledge of working with capacity, forecasting and operations.
Have in-depth experience of working with management information from an analytical and performance management perspective to service operational requirements.
Experience of producing forecasting models and plans and ‘what if’ scenarios.
Provide in-depth proven experience of dealing with highly/ complex analysis and demonstrable ability to employ effective people management practices, to secure durable positive results without engendering avoidable or counter-productive discord.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of forecasting principles and methodologies and operational management information requirements to drive performance
- Ability to work effectively in a team, providing support and leadership as appropriate, to achieve shared goals
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and providing detailed and complex information and advice
Rate: Band 8A In line with agenda for change
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration: 3 Months strong chance of extensions
To apply, send a current CV through to Peter Upton:
Pupton@venngroup.com or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.