Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association in North Yorkshire to recruit for a Gas Engineer on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a successful candidate you will have experience working as a Gas Engineer, preferably in social housing.
The duties, of which experience is essential, will include:
- Servicing boilers, combi boilers, meters and fires
- Gas and plumbing installations
- Carry out repairs and attend breakdowns
- Work in tenanted properties
- City and Guilds qualifications (or equivalent)
- Use a handheld PDA
- ACS Modules must include; CEN1, CCN1, CENWAT & HTR1
It is essential the successful candidate has a full UK driving licence and own Tools.
To find out more about this role or to apply please call Dan Judge or Dave Metcalf on 0161 830 1830. Alternatively please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.