Temporary Gas Engineer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: EN02
A position has arisen for a Gas Engineer within a leading contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on a 3 months temporary basis. It is paying £16 to £18 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Gas Engineer
Your duties will include:
- Working on tenanted, domestic properties
- Responsive work, completing breakdowns of boiler systems
- Will be completing CP12 tests, and servicing on boilers
The successful candidate should have:
- Clean Driving Licence
- Gas Safe Registered
- ACS Modules : CCN1 (Core Modules) , CENWAT (Boilers) and CKR1 (Cookers)
- Preferable if Candidate holds all ACS Modules
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.