Gas Safe Commercial Plumber
Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6882010
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Gas Safe Plumber for a position within a well-known public sector organisation in Norfolk. This is a key role assisting the Maintenance team on a two month temporary basis, with a strong chance for extension and potential for a permanent opportunity. This role is offering up to £18.00 per hour, via an umbrella company.
Your duties will include:
- Work on various types of mechanical HVAC plant, air handling units, air conditioning system, chillers and commercial boilers
- Perform planned preventative maintenance and corrective repairs to mechanical entities across large commercial sites
- Provide maintenance for AHU as well as hot water and steam boilers
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Follow the company Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines
- Liaise with Senior Managers and other stakeholders in regards to any problematic situations
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have a recognised Gas qualification and ideally be Gas Safe Registered
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.