Job Title: Temporary Gas Services Manager
Job reference: 6644020
Venn Group has been approached by a Housing Association in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Gas Services Manager on a temporary basis, with the possible opportunity of going permanent.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working as a Gas Manager.
Day to day duties include:
- Managing a team of 7 gas engineers & 1 supervisor
- Responsibility for monitoring quality and cost aspects of all works, including sub-contractors and completion of both pre-and post-work inspections
- Responsible for setting and achieving operative targets on gas servicing, responsive repairs and investment programmes
- Responsible for compliance with both company and clients Health and Safety Policy, ensuring all risk assessments and method statements are appropriate and regularly reviewed
- Produce and manage out of hours’ rota for all gas operatives (24/7 service)
- Domestic Gas ACS qualifications
- Full UK Driving License
- Management experience
- Housing Experience (Domestic Properties)
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call George Hornby or Guy Hopkinson on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.