Temporary Gas Supervisor Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA -6629350
A position has arisen for a Gas Supervisor within a leading contractor based in North Yorkshire. This is a key role on a 4 months temporary basis. It is paying £20-£22 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Gas Supervisor
Your duties will include:
- Completing boiler surveys
- Analysing quality control audits
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Knowledge of all gas regulations
- Ability to deal with problems, and difficult situations
The successful candidate should have:
- Gas Safe Registered
- ACS Modules : CCN1 (Water)
- Preferable if Candidates holds all ACS Modules
- Prefer someone to have ACS in LPG (Bottled Gas)
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Gas Supervisor
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.