Contract German Speaking Credit Controller
£13-£15 per hour, commensurate with previous credit control & foreign languages experience.
A position has arisen for a German Speaking Credit Controller for a well-established organisation in Northamptonshire. In your new position, you will be assisting with the management of the mainland European Credit Control policies and procedures. you will also make sure all outstanding customer invoices are collected within the agreed payment terms as defined by the business. You will also work closely with internal functions such as sales, customer services and logistics on overdue accounts.
- English speaking proficiency
- German speaking proficiency
- Previous experience of accounts receivable with customers in the UK, and ideally those based in Europe
- Working knowledge of good credit control processes
- Cash Management experience
- Sales Ledger experience
- Good communication skills
To apply for this role or to find out about other positions, please apply now for your CV to be considered for this post.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.