Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Got your degree…have a bit of sales/hospitality/office experience and now unsure of the next step to take in your career but want to earn decent money, quickly? The reality is, very few people finish university with the aim of starting a career in recruitment.
Here at Venn Group we are a sociable, fast moving recruitment agency, looking to hire talented individuals to develop and make in to successful graduate recruitment consultants. Our award winning training scheme means you will receive support and specific training on your development areas to ensure you are not only representing our company in the best light, but also giving you the confidence to go above and beyond your own expectations!
No previous recruitment experience is required but if you have any experience working in customer service or within a target driven environment that would be beneficial. We can give you all the tools you need to succeed in the recruitment industry and earn a substantial amount within your first year of working for us.
The vacant graduate recruitment consultant positions are office based sales positions. Duties include:
- Building long term relationships with contacts across the Midlands area
- Working across a range of industries to place candidates within organisations
- Arranging to meet with clients to discuss upcoming recruitment requirements and meeting with candidates to discuss their next career choice
- Maintaining existing relationships with candidates and clients to confirm our brand within the market
Incentives to join Venn Group as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- 1st year OTE £27-£30k+ and an uncapped commission structure
- Clear pathway for quick performance based progression
- Free private healthcare cover after 1st year of joining
- Regular nights out, funded team activities and monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Two charity days per year to allow you to support the charity of your choice
- 22 days holiday per annum (rising by one day per year until you reach 30 days)
- Vennture Points reward scheme – points scheme to save up and purchase prizes
- And we've just had a Nandos open up underneath our office...
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- A graduate, ideally 2.2 or above
- Previous office/hospitality/customer service experience is desirable
- Money motivated and driven to succeed
- Tenacious and hardworking
- Charismatic and willing to learn
- Willing to work in one of the fastest paced sales industries in the UK
Whether you’ve done all your research and are committed to becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, or are unsure about your next step but want to work within a performance based results position, please send across your updated CV to Sarah Pugh (Regional Talent Acquisition/Internal Recruitment) email@example.com / or call 07515 796 054 and we will be in touch.