VennGroup The specialists in professional recruitment
Interim Group Theatres Manager
A CCS-NMNC registered agency
Framework Number: RM971
Job Number: 6638360
Venn Group is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a major NHS Services Provider based in the north, which is looking to recruit a General Manager of Theatre, specialising in Orthopaedics and Urology on a minimum 6 month contract. The Theatre Division are looking for a dynamic individual to support the division in significantly improving the performance of its services to deliver an improved financial position and sustainable improvement in key national targets.
The successful Orthopaedic and Urology Manager will be able to carryout a diagnostic on the Divisions. Implement existing transformation plans within the division, working closely with elective sites and developing local STPs. Support Directorate teams to implement the recommendations for the swift improvement of the Divisions performance. Have clinical experience dealing with hot and cold sites to reduce RTT targets.
- Able to challenge and support colleagues to deliver improved performance
- Theatre turnaround experience specifically Orthopaedics and Urology
- Experience of working with colleagues at all levels
- Effective communicator able to communicate highly complex information verbally and in writing in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Demonstrable understanding of NHS quality improvement frameworks and requirements
NHS Banding: Negotiable – Inside IR35
Location: North England
Duration: 6 month minimum
To apply, send a current CV through to Peter Upton:
Pupton@venngroup.com or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.