Job Title: Head of Family Department
Job reference: KMM/384705
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Solicitor to join an established Private Practice in the North West as the Head of the Family Department.
The successful candidate will be:
• Running their own caseload of Private Family files
• Providing up-to-date, accurate, effective, practical and equitable legal advice and representation
• Maintaining and updating the Business Plan for the department
• Handling matters including ancillary relief, complex financial disputes on relationship breakdown, divorce and private childcare work
- Growing and developing the department and leading a team of Solicitors
The successful candidate will be an experienced Solicitor who can demonstrate sufficient experience running their own caseload of family files. Previous management experience is desirable
Salary: DOE £50,000 - £70,000
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Kieran Middleton on email@example.com or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.