Head of Finance Business Partnering
Central London – Ref: CYC6844950
VennGroup are pleased to be working with a charity based in Central London recruiting for a Head of Finance Business Partnering.
As a Head of Finance Business Partnering, you will be responsible for dealing with senior stakeholders for all entities and your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Responsible for finance business partnering across the organisation
- Responsible for delivering management reports and budgets
- Produce 3-year budget by directorate and programme
- Review and improve business processes across the organisation
- Recommend a plan to deliver Finance Transformation Project and be responsible for implementation of key strands
- Responsible for efficient delivery of monthly management accounts which give timely business insight and assurance
- Responsible for drafting the rolling 18-month cashflow forecast.
- To manage the finance business partnering and management accounts team of 4
- To support delivery of Finance Transformation programme
This role will be reporting directly into the Finance Director and will be a 3-month long contact.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience of working in the Charity sector
- Qualified Accountant (CCAB OR ACCA)
- System skills (Great Plains & Excel)
- Salary: Competitive
- Central London
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Lucinda Drummond or Charlotte Chambers on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.