Venn Group is currently looking to recruit for a Head of Finance, working within a leading housing association based in London. The salary on offer is £65,000 - £70,000 and is an ideal position for an experienced candidate who is ready to hit the ground running. This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to further your career.
- Responsible to the Director of Finance for leading the financial accounting and compliance activities and for ensuring that accounting records, controls, returns, and reports are accurate and on time.
- Lead the statutory accounting activities, setting quality standards, designing accounting policies and financial controls
- Primary authority and advisor on technical accounting and financial control matters
- Treasury management and compliance
- Develop and maintain robust financial procedures that are consistent with business objectives and priorities and comply with best practice, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Line management of finance team
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working in the housing sector
- Proven experience of managing a finance function
If this is of interest, please email Chelcia Gordon at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.