A position has arisen for a Head of Financial Systems within a leading not for profit organisation based in East London. This role will be responsible for the development of the finance systems to support the achievement of the organisation’s strategies.
The salary for the position will be between £55,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Candidates above this salary grade with the right experience are still encouraged to apply
Your duties will include:
- Manage a team of five (3 Finance Systems Managers and 2 Finance Systems Officers)
- Lead and be responsible for the development of finance systems strategies
- Implementing and development of the financial systems, including full integration and interface with other sources
- Liaise and work with internal stakeholders
- Ensure data held are accurate and sound in order that annual financial returns to be submitted to funding bodies are accurate
- Present and communicate complex financial issues to finance and non-finance colleagues
The successful MUST:
- Systems Accounting experience with Agresso
- CCAB qualified or currently working towards qualification
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Louis Pearson or Alethea Platt on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.