Permanent Head of Production
Recruitment Agency reference: KGR6639810
A position has arisen for a Head of Production to join the growing Production department of a leading Content and Production agency in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and development of the Production services strand of our business in Europe, with responsibilities for supporting other regional offices. The Head of Production will work alongside a new leadership team and report directly to the CEO. There will be the opportunity to travel to set up the brand and produce projects internationally.
The successful candidate will have a background (8-10 years) working in the moving image production, advertising and/or post-production industry.
Location: Central London
Salary: £70K + a performance-based bonus package
Duration: Start ASAP – Permanent position
Daily duties would include:
- Leading on the growth and delivery of content production at all levels including social media assets, ecommerce content, hero films, long form content and TVC
- Defining and developing the various categories of content production and creating the operating models needed
- Responsible pitching and presenting the business development cycle to clients
- Sourcing and setting up freelancers and partner rosters to cover the crew and equipment required to complete projects
- Managing communication between key brands, broadcasters and record companies
- Working closely with the Business Development team to fulfil projects from design to post-production
- Working hands-on to produce projects and helping to define the new strategy
- Training and developing the Production teams
Essential skills/knowledge includes:
- Excellent knowledge of the production and post-production process, standards,technology and commercial models
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Experience in producing content for international brands
- Experience at a senior level managing projects and accounts/budgets efficiently controlling and monitoring margins
- Competency with Gmail, MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Desirable skills/knowledge includes:
- Understanding of stills production, retouching processes, digital asset production and graphic design would be of interest
Strong industry references from a range of clients/colleagues/suppliers would be desirable.
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Kayleigh Reynolds on the Reading Digital Recruitment team on 0118 207 1212 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.