Head of Occupational Health Services
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS organisation who require support at an 8b level to manage the occupational health department.
Location: London (some remote working)
Rate: £300- £340 per day
Length: 3 Months
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading on the trust’s response to emerging health concerns and public health issues likely to impact the business
- Managing the day to day running of the Occupational Health team ensuring provision and development of a proactive operational service
- Ensuring that the trust follows, develops and maintains legislation, guidance, policy and the required external and internal quality standards for the occupational health department
- Providing highly specialist occupational health advice to senior managers and executives on key issues as required
- Designing and implement monitoring systems to ensure compliance with key occupational health performance indicators
- Ensuring confidential occupational health records, paper and electronic are maintained and safeguarded in full compliance with the legislation
The successful candidate will:
- Have senior management experience in an acute hospital
- Have previous knowledge and understanding of occupational health
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Kirby or call 020 7557 7667.