VENN GROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Head of Waste Mobilisation
Our client, a transforming London Local Authority is looking for a Head of Waste Mobilisation to be involved with development and implementation of a new in-house waste system centred around the improvement of the lives of those living and working in the borough.
Duties will include:
- Implementation and development of innovative and effective service plans in order to provide a high-quality service to users
- Development effective contingency plans in order to ensure smooth running of service
- Manage all services in line with policies and procedures in place
- To be able to work in strong and effective partnership with both internal and external stakeholders
- To effectively manage budgets in order to meet financial targets
Candidates will preferably:
- Be proactive in their approach
- Have experience of measuring and maintaining a high-quality of service
- Understand or have experience in waste management and mobilisation
- Have experience within a local authority or public sector
To apply for this role or to find out about other relevant opportunities, please contact Jason Woodhouse or Jagdish Bal on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.*
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.