Urgent Requirement – Health and Advisor – 3 Month Temp-to-Perm Role – West Midlands
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor for a large organisation based in the West Midlands. This role can pay an hourly rate of £16.29 PAYE, or £18.54 via an Umbrella Company
- To receive and investigate fully reports of accidents, incidents, near misses and fire damage. Monitoring trends, determining likely causes and making recommendations for training and improvements
- To provide professional advice and support to Project Managers and the Estates Services Manager; specifically in relation to minor works, capital projects and the management of contractors working on the premises
- Delivering training
- Certificate in Safety Management (NEBOSH certificate) with a willingness to work to Diploma
- 3 Years relevant experience
- Extensive experience of working in a large complex organisation in a safety related role
- Experience of developing and delivering health and safety training
- Experience of setting, monitoring and achieving organisational standards and targets
- Experience of health and safety auditing systems
- Knowledge of relevant compliance
Any candidates with experience in delivering First Aid Training will also be preferred
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or contact Daniel Sharp on 0121 616 0660, quoting the job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.