Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Health and Safety Manager
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in the South East who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join the team immediately.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Review and update organisation wide processes and procedures to ensure the is operating within a safe environment to meet its requirement under Health and Safety relevant legislation
- Provide specialist advise on all matters relating to Health and Safety
- Audit the current Health and Safety arrangements and create full action plan to identify recommendations and required improvements
It is essential that the Health and Safety Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within the Health and Safety remit within the NHS
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of policies around Health and Safety within the NHS
- Knowledge of risk management
Duration: 3 months initially
Daily Rate: £150-170 per day
To apply for this role or to find out about other Healthcare Risk & Governance jobs, please contact Ben Bruce-Smith or Natalie Murton on the London Healthcare Risk and Governance Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or email@example.com