Interim Health and Safety Officer
A position has arisen for a Health and Safety Officer to work for a Local Authority in the Northamptonshire area. This is an interim position for a period three months ongoing and you’ll be required to work 37 hours a week.
Your duties will include:
- Auditing premises such as the local authority offices, sheltered communal area and sports pavilions
- Supporting the team with accident investigations, DSE requirements and developing policy guidance
- Writing up reports, setting actions points and follow up dates
- Providing professional and competent Health and Safety advice and guidance to employees and managers
- UK valid Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Previous local authority experience is desirable
- Good IT skills such as use of MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- NEBOSH in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sophie Larrett on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.