Health and Safety Advisor
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation based in London who are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
Duration: 2-3 months initially
Rate: £190 – 215 per day
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist health & safety advice the organisation demonstrating a well-informed knowledge base of the legislation and regulatory framework and the NHS National and local guidelines
- The provision of high quality health and safety training to Trust staff
- Assisting with the development, implementation and communication of all health and safety related strategies, policies and procedures in order to ensure compliance against national standards
- Supporting actions identified and undertaken to decrease the risk of health and safety related incidents occurring and to improve outcomes in relation to patient, staff and visitor safety
- Supporting the development, monitoring, implementation and review of strategies, policies and procedures to promote and develop best practice health and safety systems for the Trust, liaising with appropriate managers and ensuring compliance with statutory responsibilities
It is essential that the successful Health and Safety Advisor has:
- Held a Health and Safety Advisor position within a Public Sector organisation
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety legislation sufficient to advise on all aspects of health and safety management to staff
- Knowledge of risk management processes in the NHS
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and available immediately please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.