We are recruiting for a Housing Accountant based at a Local Government Organisation within the West Midlands.
You will be joining a fast growing organisation where you will hold responsibility for conducting commercial analysis of new business proposals for the organisation:
- A full accountancy qualification, or part qualified with demonstrable experience
- Previous experience working with Homes England and the construction industry
- Able to put together a robust assessment of proposals from property developers
- Provide in depth business case critique to senior management
- Carry out appraisals of existing stock
- Handle key financial and management accounting duties, including budget setting, transactional accounting, debt recovery, monthly reporting, margin analysis and cashflow forecasting
Our client is considering applications on an Interim, FTC or Permanent basis so if you are interested please do get in touch
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Emily Ratcliffe or Hannah Fritz-Lewis on the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team