Our client, a leading Housing Association based in Merseyside is looking for an Housing Assistant, on temporary bases.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a background in Housing.
The duties will include:
· Assisting with allocation queries and applications for rehousing
· Conducting office interviews
· Carrying out sing ups and paperwork
· Receiving and logging ASB complaints
· Completing initial assessments and provide advice
· Offering basic income advice
· Negotiating payment plans
· Verifying benefit claims
· You may be required to go on visits from time to time
A successful candidate will need to have experience in Housing Management and be able to drive for this position.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samantha Marshall or Mark Carney on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.