Venn Group | Housing
Interim Housing, HR & IT Office Administrator
Our client, a well-respected Housing Association is looking for an experienced Housing Administrator to support their ambition of expansion of the organisation
Position: Temporary Housing, HR & IT Office Administrator
Period: 12 weeks
Hours: Full time
Rate: £10 – 12 per hour
Day to day responsibilities:
- Drafting and modifying letters and other documents as necessary
- Support the team in answering telephones and taking messages
- Develop and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Maintain administrative systems and update as necessary
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, agendas, appointments and travel arrangements for the team as required
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Collect, record and distribute incoming and outgoing
- Liaise with the HR department at Head office re absence, annual leave, training etc.
- Reporting on arrears to refuge manager
- Assist with financial returns
- First point of contact for IT queries, including basic training
- Designing spread sheets / word templates to be used
Applicants for this role must have:
- Experience of working in the office environment with proactive attitude
For more information on this opportunity email your CV to Sintija Mezpapane at email@example.com.
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.