Venn Group have been asked to source an experienced Housing Officer with experience in anti-social behaviour to oversee a four month contract in Derbyshire.
Working with an excellent team, this role could go on for beyond the initial four months, though requires candidates who can start on short notice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and receiving reports of ASB and other relevant breaches of the tenancy agreement
- Resolving issues relating to boundaries and neighbourhood disputes
- Taking witness statements, creating drafts for papers and dealing with court cases
- Establishing if tenants have support needs and signposting them to available services
- Recording and reporting safeguarding concerns in line with company policies
- Providing general tenancy sustainment advice, to include benefit and welfare checks, dealing with repairs and overseeing estate queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience within ASB
- A full driving license with access to their own vehicle
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.