Housing Officer temporary role waiting to be filled
Length: 2 months
Hours: 36.25 per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Consult, devise and deliver a comprehensive high-quality tenancy sustainability and older persons offer including a specific offer for high rise customers
- Assist in the process of reviewing flexible tenancies.
- Investigate requests for assignments, successions, and other amendments to tenancies and recommend approval or refusal.
- Carry out tenancy audits / inspections of properties, communal areas and housing owned public open spaces to ensure that they are maintained and kept to a reasonable standard and comply with fire safety regulations
- Respond to general correspondence in line with policy and procedures, and assist in dealing with, and replying to, customer dissatisfaction and complaints Councilor and MP enquiries.
- Ensure customers receive high quality, responsive and resolution focused services.
The successful candidate must have a full driving license and access to a car
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Jake Simms or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.