Interim Housing Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6754970
A position has arisen for a Housing Officer to work for an established Charity in the Oxfordshire area. This is a temporary position and you’ll be required to work 37 hours a week.
Your duties will include:
- Managing rent arrears and signing up clients to new tenancies
- Dealing with any anti social behaviour that may arise
- Working alongside the service delivery team
- Assisting clients with welfare benefits
- Attending court on various issues
- Attending evictions and tenancy risk meetings
- Managing all forms of possession
The successful candidate should have:
- An enhanced DBS, or willingness to apply for a new one
- Mental health experience is desirable
- UK Driving licence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Charley Payne on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.