Housing Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Housing Support Worker position available in Leeds
Position: Housing Support Worker
Length: 4 weeks on going
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Supporting vulnerable client groups such as mental health, drug and alcohol in supported accommodation
- Delivering individual, positive outcome focussed support packages to clients
- Ensuring that the support service promotes empowerment and independence
- Working pro-actively with clients to achieve their personalised support outcomes
- Assisting the client with day to day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits and/or preparing units for re let
- Knowledge of best practice in both crisis intervention and planned support working
- Undertaking referral’s and assessments of potential clients, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solution for their needs
The successful candidate will have experience of working with vulnerable clients groups and have experience in delivering structured support on either housing or social care, you must also has an Enhanced Adult and Child DBS issued within 12 months
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.