Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor on behalf of an NHS Trust based in Birmingham.
This is a contract position offering an hourly rate of between £15 and £18 inclusive of Holiday pay dependant on experience. For this position NHS experience is essential
Duties will include:
- Providing information and advice to managers and staff on routine HR issues including advice on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures
- Taking ownership of complex Employee Relations cases and seeing them through from start to finish
- Responsible for advising on Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for writing reports and advising on Performance and Absence management
- Supporting HR teams with conduct, performance, capability and attendance issues.
- Producing regular management information reports and undertakes routine analysis of data. This may include (but is not limited to) reports on absence levels, probation periods, expiry of fixed terms contracts etc. Utilise this data to prioritise activities and escalate points of concern to HR colleagues for further guidance as appropriate
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Keiran Cox on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.