Agency Reference Number: 6939320
Venn Group is currently working with a highly prestigious University based in the South East who is currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to manage and provide advice to the Professional Services Departments on HR matters across the organisation.
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Location: South East
- Deliver the required operational HR service across Professional Services departments, in the most efficient way whilst meeting the needs of the department and University
- Manage all aspects of the HR process involved in the employee life cycle including all duties involved in the day-to-day running of the HR Office, such as general HR correspondence, sickness absence management, ad-hoc events and training, and maintenance of electronic and manual filing systems as appropriate
- Recognise the impact of changes in employment legislation and contribute to the necessary changes to practice and policy at the University, as and when required
- Provide advice to managers and HR colleagues in relation to employee relation issues
- Produce reports and statistics to enable the HR service to provide accurate management information and meet payroll/HR deadlines in a timely way
- Manage and oversee an HR Assistant, providing leadership, coaching and development as appropriate and deputise for the HR Manager as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a dedicated generalist HR role, including casework, policy and projects
- Sound knowledge of employment law and the practical application
- Experience of working in a Higher Education environment is desirable
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Services jobs, please contact Steve Hill on the Reading Corporate Services recruitment team on 0118 207 1229 or email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.