Interim HR Advisor
Venn Group’s dedicated HR Team are recruiting for an interim HR Advisor to join a leading organisation on a 2 month contract, with a strong possibility for extension. The role can be based from our Clients site in Gosforth, Newcastle and attracts a rate of £12 - £15 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor with strong generalist skill set and a background in operational HR to hit ground running in a vibrant organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a consultative approach on employee relations issues, attendance management, performance management, recruitment and selection, reward and benefits, change management and employee engagement
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on policies and procedures
- Supporting managers to address attendance management issues
- Support the delivery of change programmes through structured consultation processes
- Support and embed the organisations performance management processes
- Supporting the delivery of the people strategy through leading on organisation-wide projects
The successful candidate must have:
- CIPD qualified with significant experience in a generalist HR role
- Demonstrable awareness of employment law and regulations
- Experience of delivering successful change programmes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with people, at all levels
The ideal candidate will be available to interview and begin immediately.
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR roles, please contact Rogan Devlin or the HR Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.