Interim HR Advisor
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6742070
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor, initially for an interim 7 month contract, working on behalf of an NHS organisation based in South Yorkshire.
We are looking to recruit a conscientious and responsive HR professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who will have the ability to provide generalist HR support, advice and guidance to managers and staff. The role will have a large employee relations casework focus and will involve supporting investigations and bringing them to an early resolution. In post the candidate will deal with disciplinaries, grievances and sickness stream casework and will provide advice and guidance to managers and staff in accordance with Trust procedures, legislation and best practice.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience, preferably within the NHS or public sector and will be CIPD qualified. A sound and up to date knowledge and experience of principles of good and effective employment practice, in addition to experience of managing complex ER and people management issues is essential.
The successful candidate must have:
- A CIPD qualification or relevant HR experience
- Significant experience in a generalist HR role and generalist knowledge and experience across all areas of HR
- A strong working knowledge of employment legislation
- The ability to manage a delegated workload, prioritising work to deadlines
- The ability to develop, establish and maintain effective communication with staff, their representatives and managers in order to promote a partnership approach to employee relations and management of change
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Chloe Parker-Johnstone or the HR Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.