Venn Group - Interim Human Resources Recruitment Solutions
Contact length: 3m + (potential of temp to perm)
Hourly rate: £17 – 20 via Umbrella
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our clients’ busy HR team and work on a high voluome of Employee Relations cases and support a number of HR projects.
Day to day duties:
- Provide HR advice and support to managers and employees whilst supporting company objectives, change and improvements
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, including maternity and paternity leave, absence, investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
- Conduct data analysis to monitor trends and provide reporting to the HRBP
- Provide reports and statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking
- Monitor HR KPIs and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvement
- Provide support and coaching to line managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as recruitment and selection, discipline and grievance, conflict management, communications and absence management
- Experience of working with large volumes of ER case work including absence management
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Ability to engage effectively with a range of audiences
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Cameron O’Donnell on the South West HR recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.