Venn Group is currently recruiting for two HR Advisors for a requirement within the Education Sector based in Surrey.
The Education client with whom we are working is looking for a candidate who will:
- Deliver the required operational HR service across departments, in the most cost effective and efficient way whilst meeting the needs of the department and University, conforming with University policies and procedures at all times
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies, procedures and best practice to line managers and staff
- Manage all aspects of the HR process involved in the employee life cycle including all duties involved in the day-to-day running of the HR Office, such as general HR correspondence, sickness absence management, ad-hoc events and training, and maintenance of electronic and manual filing systems as appropriate
- Provide advice to managers and HR colleagues in relation to employee relation issues such as discipline, grievance, family friendly policies, redundancy, temporary contracts, UKVI/eligibility to work issues etc
To be considered for the post of HR Advisor you must have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a dedicated generalist HR role, including casework, policy and projects
- In depth up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience of UKVI
If you feel you have a suitable skill set for this role then please contact Tom Brownlow on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.