HR and Learning & Development Business Partner
Recruitment Agency reference: 6708610
We are seeking a HR and Learning and Development professional on short notice or immediately available for a new opportunity within Northamptonshire.
Main duties include:
- Support the embedding of employee engagement and customer experience and conduct regular climate checks
- Advise managers on all HR matters
- Act as a coach to colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- Create, maintain and develop appropriate policies, procedures and strategies to support flexibility, change and continuous improvement in all areas of Human resource practice
- Implement Leadership Development programmes through working in partnership with third party specialist providers as well as designing and delivering bespoke in-house resources including a review of e-learning resources
Essential skills/experience required:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of designing and delivering a range of learning and development interventions to cover all aspects of leadership development
- Professional and commercial approach to HR with the ability to deliver employee engagement, development and reward
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please email your updated CV to Sophie Burley at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.