Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced HRBP on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
This is an interim position offering a daily rate of £206.20 PAYE or £234 Via an Umbrella company.
- Following a TUPE transfer of circa 600 substantive medical, clinical and non-clinical employees of varying roles, we are looking for a HR Project Manager to lead on the post transfer project plans and implications
- Responsible for leading (but not limited to):
Training and supporting managers on new policies and procedures
Harmonisation of terms and conditions
Post transfer transformation of services
- Take responsibility for their day-to-day tasks to ensure that project plans remain on track and milestones are met
The successful candidate will:
- Worked at HR Business Partner level within the NHS and must have an understanding and working knowledge of Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Credible practitioner with up-to-date knowledge of employment law, TUPE and workforce change processes being essential
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Natalie Davies on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.