Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner on behalf of a reputable NHS organisation based in Worcestershire.
This is initially a 6 month contract, offering an hourly rate of £23.50 PAYE or £26.50 via an Umbrella company.
Duties will include:
- Using expert knowledge of current HR Practice, Policies and Employment Law
- Using effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to produce complex reports, policies and procedures incorporating business, economic and corporate factors
- Having highly developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability in the areas of grievance resolution, counselling, influencing and team building
- Having the ability to analyse workforce data and advise managers on implications in respect to meeting workforce KPI’s on sickness absence, appraisal activity and vacancy reports
- Having the ability to prioritise demanding workload and plan complex activates
- Being highly organised and able to use systems to achieve efficiencies
- Providing a pro-active approach, using initiative and taking appropriate risks
- Having the ability to write and present presentations to all levels of staff including Chief Executive using visual aids i.e. PowerPoint, to groups of up to 70 plus people such as Trust Induction, Workshops and Senior Managers Briefings
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR roles, please contact Elise Lamberton on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.