Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager on behalf of a reputable NHS Trust based inthe Black Country.
This is a temporary position offering an hourly rate of £20 per hour inclusive of holiday pay.
- To be the first point of contact for all HR queries ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner with escalation at the appropriate point to the HR Business Partner or HR Director
- To provide advice on a range of employee relations issues where the issues may be complex, sensitive and contentious such as sickness absence, performance, grievance and disciplinary issues, bringing cases to a timely and appropriate conclusion with support from the HR Business Partner
- To provide advice and guidance on the interpretation of all Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions of employment and all HR Policies and Procedures in line with best practice
- To provide advice and guidance on all pay and grading issues for staff and managers as requested
- Assist with planning and implementing change programmes including restructures
- To provide support to investigating officers and other formal employee relation processes such as scheduling and attending interviews
- Produce high standard, accurate & timely correspondence and reports as required, ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Be responsible for the coordination of the exit interview process, ensuring that all leavers are offered exit interviews and that the exit interview analysis is collated and presented to the Workforce and OD Committee
- Be responsible for supporting and coordinating various HR meetings including timely preparation and circulation of agendas, minutes and paper
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and updating HR policies and Procedures, ensuring that they are approved through the appropriate channels
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Keiran Cox on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.