Recruitment Agency reference: 6610090
Venn Group’s specialist HR team is currently recruiting for a skilled and established HR Officer to join the HR team of a large organisation based in the North East, on a 5 month temporary basis.
The ideal candidate must be Level 5 CIPD qualified, passionate about HR and have experience of working within the public sector.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive, committed and approachable individual who is highly efficient with a comprehensive HR skillset and a good understanding of various HR functions.
- Answer general HR queries via telephone and email
- Play a dominant role working on HR projects; lead the development and implementation of the project plan and compose regular reports on progress, risks, issues etc
- Support the management of the organisational establishment control process
- Support the wider HR team as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience managing transactional HR practices and overseeing recruitment
- Prior involvement in the development and implementation of HR projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong administration and Excel skills with the aptitude to learn new IT systems quickly and confidently
- Ideally a driver as the role may involve some travel
If you are interested role please contact Venn Group’s Leeds office and apply directly with your updated CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.