Permanent HR Partner
Salary: £28,644 per annum
Location: South Yorkshire
Venn Group is recruiting for an experienced HR Professional to join a leading third sector organisation based in the South Yorkshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor/ Business Partner to join an organisation that will be going through a period of rapid growth and will involve undertaking a number of transformational projects over the coming year.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a sound employee relations knowledge and experience of restructures, disciplinary, grievance, performance and sickness management. You will be partnering with a new business unit and will take the lead on the recruitment of up to 100 staff over the coming months therefore a good level of recruitment experience is essential. You will also have in depth experience in a wide range of people management skills, generalist HR matters and employment law.
- Experienced at HR Advisor level in a complex multi site organisation
- Communicate and effectively build relationships with staff and managers at all levels
- Lead on the end to end recruitment process
- Support on going strategic projects
- Lead on the formation and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all HR matters
- Manage a variety of casework including absence, grievance and disciplinary
- Experience of a Business Partner approach
- CIPD level 5
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Good business judgement and commercial awareness
- Equal opportunities and diversity awareness
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact James Reilly on 0113 234 6400 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.