Dedicated Health IDVA Required –Immediate start
Our client, a reputable and renowned housing association is looking to recruit an experienced IDVA to join their growing team. You will be based in Essex and they are looking for a resourceful candidate who is immediately available to start this job.
Period: 2 months with possible extension
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8-8
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Rate: £15-17 LTD (depending on experience)
Duties for IDVA Role will include:
- Managing high risk cases of domestic abuse victims
- Providing emotional support
- Responsible for health and safety checks
- Managing risk and need assessments
- Undertaking intervention services through individual planning and person support
- IDVA qualified
- Experience with high risk cases
- Data protection and safeguarding qualifications
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact Sintija Mezpapane on the London Housing Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.