Imaging Service Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a Private Healthcare Organisation who require an Imaging Manager to provide clinical and business leadership and strategic direction to a successful Imaging Department.
Salary: £50,000 - £56,000
Summary of role: As a key member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of services to agreed standards
- Exercising delegated authority on behalf of the Head of Imaging Services to resolve day-to-day management issues
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with Radiologists ensuring clinical expertise matches the specialties of the Hospital and referring clinician needs
- To build and maintain excellent multi-disciplinary consultant relations ensuring service delivery meets clinical requirements and maximises revenue generation.
- Supporting the senior management team within Imaging in the delivery of their objectives, giving operational and strategic direction to work
- Providing appropriate input and challenges to clinical and business plans and continue to work to delivery of these objectives
- Managing the resolution of any complaints and issues from patients, staff, suppliers, other internal and external service providers
- Monitoring compliance within the department of facility-wide staff management policies and procedures and take corrective action where shortfalls occur
- Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal & external stakeholders through continuous improvement activities
The successful candidate will:
- Be HCPC Registered
- Possess extensive clinical understanding and strong operational experience with leadership skills
- Have a BSc, DCR (or equivalent) in Diagnostic Radiography
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, call in to the Healthcare Commissioning and Operations Team on 020 7557 7667.