In-House Commercial Contracts and Compliance Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40,000 - £50,000
Full Time – Permanent
An innovative IT and technology company seeks a dynamic and commercially minded Commercial Contracts and Compliance to play a pivotal role within the business.
This position would be ideally suited to an experienced Paralegal or Solicitor with expertise in commercial contracts and data protection. This in-house legal role will see you working hand-in-glove with Senior Management to ensure the business remains safe, legal and compliant.
Your remit will be broad and varied as you will be responsible for providing legal support and advice in various aspects of the business to include:
- Reviewing and amending various commercial contracts and software-as-service agreements to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- You will be the focal point of any internal legal matters within the business to include HR issues, corporate governance and IPR portfolio management and will be responsible for instructing external Counsel where necessary
- Acting as the Data Protection Officer and maintaining and advising on compliance with relevant data protection legislation
- Managing and maintaining ongoing compliance with ISO accreditations and leading the internal audit team acting on previous recommendations
A salary of £40,000 to £50,000 is on offer dependent on level of experience and will include a comprehensive benefits package. The organisation’s modern offices are centrally located and easily accessible via train and car.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you meet the following requirements:
- LLB, LLM or equivalent degree
- Working knowledge of GDPR & Data Protection Legislation
- Experience in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
Whilst not essential the following skills are highly desirable:
- 4+ years’ experience in similar role (in-house or private practice)
- ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 experience
To find out more, please contact Ben Taylor at Venn Group on 0121 616 0681, or email your CV to email@example.com. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.