- To ensure contracts with commissioners are agreed and monitored to maximise income
- To ensure the Trust maximises its total activity-related income
- Lead on maintenance and development of the Trust’s contract monitoring system (SLAM).
- Production and analysis of monthly financial statements for the purpose of contract monitoring
- To ensure that the financial implications of the Trust’s activity is 2 processed, analysed and reported accurately, tailored to the needs of the organisation
- Identify efficiencies through costing information
- Negotiate and assist commissioners with queries
- Responsible for the submission of SUS data
- Ideally have NHS experience and experience with Oracle
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of SLAM
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.