Venn Group is currently working with an NHS Organisation in London who are looking for an experienced Analyst to join their Team.
The successful Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Clinical Management and Performance team in developing and delivering its clinical services through the provision and analysis of timely and accurate data and functional activity
- Providing comprehensive and in depth data analyses of information to support the operation and commissioning of the services provided across all sites
- Providing routine and ad hoc reports on service activity, invoice data and costs extracted from the information systems used by the Service to the Operational Service Managers, Clinical Leads, the Commissioning Manager, the Performance Planning and Quality Team, Finance and to NHS England
- Project-based development work and improving the gathering, interpreting and reporting of information for key internal and external stakeholders
It is essential that the successful Analyst has:
- Experience of working in the NHS and ideally within an acute NHS Trust or CCG would be beneficial
- Understanding of NHS data flows and the NHS data dictionary
- Previous experience of using SQL, and returns and submissions
Salary: £157.49 per day (via an Umbrella company)
Duration: 3 months initially – Possibility of an extension
If you are currently on the market or are looking for a new challenge, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Birch or Abigail Fernandes on 020 7557 7667.