Technology Recruitment Solutions
Role: Infrastructure Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £320 p/d
Location: West Midlands
Considering your next contract within infrastructure? Are you accustomed to managing multiple streams of projects at once? If so, apply today!
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with extensive understanding of how to manage and deliver on project tasks. This opportunity needs someone with a solid grounding in the processes of infrastructure service transitions and proven delivery of successful project implementations.
Experience and Abilities:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certified (essential)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on infrastructure based projects
- Demonstrated ability adapt to an Agile approach
- Managed and delivered on multiple project streams more so within hardware and server based projects
- Ensured projects budgets were supervised and deliverables were met to high standard
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills to senior stakeholders
Please call Faye Porter or Brennan Black on 0121 616 0660 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.