Infrastructure Support & Development Manager
3 month initial contract
We have an urgent requirement for an Infrastructure Support & Development Manager based in Birmingham. This assignment is outside ir35.
All applicants must be immediately available to start on Monday 12th June 2017.
The ideal candidate:
- First hand exposure to a technical services department serving a large and demanding user base
- Experienced 3rd Line Support/Infrastructure experience
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Citrix, VMware and Cluster Technology
- Significant experience of working in a technical role within an ICT department including time spent as a VMware Certified Professional.
- VMware and Citrix
- Experience with SAN configuration and maintenance
- Windows NT/95/98/XP/Vista and 7 operating systems
- Microsoft Server NT4.0/200/2003/2008/2008R2 Operating Systems
- Active Directory design and maintenance
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or would like more information please get in contact with Saskia Bush or Sam Brook on 0121 616 0660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if this opportunity isn’t suited to you and you are currently looking for a new opportunity please send across your updated CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Venn Group Ltd. who is operating as both an employment business and an employment agency.