10 x Electricians Urgently Required
Contract Length: 3 weeks with potential to extend
Salary: Dependant on experience + £35.00 per night lodging allowance
Venn Group has a fantastic opportunity for 10 Electricians in Lincolnshire. The client is working on a large Energy from Waste site and needs to build the team due to increased project demand. There are 17,000 terminations and cable loop testing to be completed.
Day to day duties include working on:
· Galvanised support brackets and up to 1000mm wide cable ladders
· Galvanised conduits
· Construct/installing isolator support frames
· Installing motor isolators
· Installing control panels and remote control panels
· Drilling concrete floors
· Installation/termination of SWA/CY/SY/YY cables
· Reading Electrical drawings
- JIB Card (with you at all times)
- ECS/CSCS/CCNSG card (with you at all times)
- IPAF licence
- Pasma Licence (would be handy but not essential)
- Complete toolbox
- Bootlace crimping tool
- Wiesmuller cable stripping tool or equivalent
- 110 volt drill
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Henry or John on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.