Job Title: Temporary Administrator and Project Coordinator
Rate: £11.06 per day including holiday pay
Venn Group’s dedicated Corporate Functions and Procurement Team are recruiting for several NHS Organisations based in and around Leeds. We have been asked to recruit an experienced Temporary Administrator and Project Support Officer to join these leading NHS organisations based in West Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with administration experience and a strong background who can hit the ground running, to position themselves as a key member of a busy healthcare organisation.
The successful candidate will have proven NHS administration experience.
- Diary Management and minute taking
- Maintain corporate records and communicate effectively with local and national stakeholders
- The possibility of some paid national travel and over night stays
- Book meeting rooms, event locations and travel for other members of the department
- Provide general admin support to management and organised office paperwork
- Answer phones and arrange meetings, photocopy and scan and fax documents
- Ensure quick responses to routine inquiries and make sure complaints are referred to the appropriate Director or Divisional Director for internal investigation of the issues identified at the earliest opportunity
- Previous experience working in an Administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly MS Office
- Ideally experience within an NHS Organisation
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to produce reports
The ideal candidate will be available to interview this week and begin immediately.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
To apply for this role, please call the Corporate Functions and Procurement Team on 0113 234 6400 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org